Cotton Candy (canvaswork) #1535G
- Intermediate Skill level
Make this Pattern
*We might not carry everything, but those products we don't carry have been substituted accordingly, are listed without the option to add them to your stash, are listed in the product description, or can be found in the materials listing in an additional image.
Cotton Candy is a delightful treat in pinks. The stitch count is 176 x 176.
- Supplies required:
- 16" (6" for finishing) 18-count Rose Blush mono canvas (9281-470)
- Caron Collection's Watercolours #058
- DMC #5 pearl cotton #895, 3346, 3350, 962, 963
- Rainbow Gallery's Fyre Werks FT38 (or Kreinik 1/16" Ribbon #24)
- YLI Ribbon Floss 148-102 (or Kreinik 1/16" ribbon #9200)
If you choose to kit this pattern (see below), the supplies listed are to complete one pattern as represented, unless otherwise noted. Our staff suggested substitutions appear in parentheses.