Categories for this product:
Vivid Violet (Hardanger embroidery)
Skill level: Intermediate I
Nordic Needle Skill Levels Guide
- Cross stitch: Easy-to-follow designs with limited color changes and full cross stitches on large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Few stitch variations with no specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Basic designs and stitches with limited cut-work on large-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Few stitch variations.
- Cross stitch: Moderate color changes full cross stitches and some backstitching on medium to large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed designs with moderate cut-work on medium-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Cross stitch: Many color changes, full and half cross stitches, and backstitching on small (need-a-magnifier) to medium-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Many stitch variations and color changes, with multiple specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed and intricate designs with excessive cut-work on small(need-a-magnifier)-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Many unique stitch variations with multiple specialty threads and detailed designs.
Please add your e-mail to the Waitlist to be notified when this product is back in stock.
Vivid Violet brings us an elegant design stitched in beautiful hues of pale violet. The eyelets and woven bars give this delicate piece a lacy effect. The design size is 9.25" x 9.25".
- 12" (2.75" included for finishing) 32-count Lavender Mist linen, our suggested substitute is 32-count Antique White Belfast (3609-101)
- DMC Pearl Cotton Size 8: 3042, 3743; Size 12: 3743; floss: 3041
If you choose to kit this pattern (see below), the supplies listed are to complete one pattern as represented, unless otherwise noted. Our staff suggested substitutions appear in parentheses.
"What a treasure this site is! Thanks and kudos to all who were involved in putting it together! - Dotty"