Categories for this product:
Garland Fair (Hardanger)
Skill level: Intermediate - Advanced
Nordic Needle Skill Levels Guide
- Cross stitch: Easy-to-follow designs with limited color changes and full cross stitches on large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Few stitch variations with no specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Basic designs and stitches with limited cut-work on large-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Few stitch variations.
- Cross stitch: Moderate color changes full cross stitches and some backstitching on medium to large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed designs with moderate cut-work on medium-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Cross stitch: Many color changes, full and half cross stitches, and backstitching on small (need-a-magnifier) to medium-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Many stitch variations and color changes, with multiple specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed and intricate designs with excessive cut-work on small(need-a-magnifier)-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Many unique stitch variations with multiple specialty threads and detailed designs.
Garland Fair is a lovely Hardanger embroidery design. The design area is 7.9" x 7.9".
- stitched on 28-count ivory Jobelan (429-044)
- #8 Victoria Clayton Perle #Cream (RGELE-E802), Dusty Rose (RGELE-E824)
- #16 Coats Coton A Broder #388
- Kreinik Silk Mori #6123
- Gloriana Silk - Taupe
- Thread Gatherer Silken Pearl (15/3) #Old Lace (sub DM005-4150)
- YLI Silk #193 (RGSPL-S823)
- JD Beads Dark Rose (MH42024)
Underline denotes products not included in kitting function.
"Love your weekly newsletter. It is my highlight on Sunday nights. - Darleen"