Categories for this product:
Boo Buttons #2 (cross stitch)
Skill level: Beginner I
Nordic Needle Skill Levels Guide
- Cross stitch: Easy-to-follow designs with limited color changes and full cross stitches on large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Few stitch variations with no specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Basic designs and stitches with limited cut-work on large-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Few stitch variations.
- Cross stitch: Moderate color changes full cross stitches and some backstitching on medium to large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed designs with moderate cut-work on medium-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Cross stitch: Many color changes, full and half cross stitches, and backstitching on small (need-a-magnifier) to medium-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Many stitch variations and color changes, with multiple specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed and intricate designs with excessive cut-work on small(need-a-magnifier)-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Many unique stitch variations with multiple specialty threads and detailed designs.
Regular Price: $11.99
Sale Price: $9.59
You save 20%
Catkin America and Catterella are the second designs in the Boo Buttons series. Catkin America is 33 x 39 and Catterella is 32 x 48.
- 7" (4" for finishing) 28-count Flax Cashel Linen (3281-052)
- The threads, beads, buttons, and wire for hanging are available in an embellishment pack (610-920-3056)
If you choose to kit this pattern (see below), the supplies listed are to complete one pattern as represented, unless otherwise noted. Our staff suggested substitutions appear in parentheses.
"The folk at Nordic needle are always so helpful. If I lived closer I would haunt your shop every day but from here on the other side of the world in Tasmania it's a bit to Fargo !!! The internet has brought the world to my living room and I love it. - Helen"