Categories for this product:
Albero Felice (happy tree) (cross stitch)
Skill level: Intermediate
Nordic Needle Skill Levels Guide
- Cross stitch: Easy-to-follow designs with limited color changes and full cross stitches on large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Few stitch variations with no specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Basic designs and stitches with limited cut-work on large-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Few stitch variations.
- Cross stitch: Moderate color changes full cross stitches and some backstitching on medium to large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed designs with moderate cut-work on medium-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Cross stitch: Many color changes, full and half cross stitches, and backstitching on small (need-a-magnifier) to medium-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Many stitch variations and color changes, with multiple specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed and intricate designs with excessive cut-work on small(need-a-magnifier)-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Many unique stitch variations with multiple specialty threads and detailed designs.
The designer lets you choose your count and color for this design. Stitch count is 192 x 216.
- 20" (6" for finishing) 14-count White Aida (3706-100) or 28-count White Cashel linen (3281-100)
- 10 colors of DMC floss
"Keep up the good work. I usually sign on to my email early on Monday mornings just so I can read the newsletter--it is great. - Thanks, Brenda