Categories for this product:
Cotton Candy (canvaswork)
Skill level: Intermediate
Nordic Needle Skill Levels Guide
- Cross stitch: Easy-to-follow designs with limited color changes and full cross stitches on large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Few stitch variations with no specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Basic designs and stitches with limited cut-work on large-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Few stitch variations.
- Cross stitch: Moderate color changes full cross stitches and some backstitching on medium to large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed designs with moderate cut-work on medium-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Cross stitch: Many color changes, full and half cross stitches, and backstitching on small (need-a-magnifier) to medium-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Many stitch variations and color changes, with multiple specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed and intricate designs with excessive cut-work on small(need-a-magnifier)-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Many unique stitch variations with multiple specialty threads and detailed designs.
Shipping Weight: 0.09 lbs.
Cotton Candy is a delightful treat in pinks. The stitch count is 176 x 176.
- 16" (6" for finishing) 18-count Rose Blush mono canvas (9281-470)
- Caron Collection's Watercolours #058
- DMC #5 pearl cotton #895, 3346, 3350, 962, 963
- Rainbow Gallery's Fyre Werks FT38 (or Kreinik 1/16" Ribbon #24)
- YLI Ribbon Floss 148-102 (or Kreinik 1/16" ribbon #9200)
If you choose to kit this pattern (see below), the supplies listed are to complete one pattern as represented, unless otherwise noted. Our staff suggested substitutions appear in parentheses.
"I get and enjoy the newsletter but this is the first order in years. Nice order process! - Sharon"