Categories for this product:
Cotton Candy (canvaswork)
Skill level: Intermediate
Nordic Needle Skill Levels Guide
- Cross stitch: Easy-to-follow designs with limited color changes and full cross stitches on large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Few stitch variations with no specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Basic designs and stitches with limited cut-work on large-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Few stitch variations.
- Cross stitch: Moderate color changes full cross stitches and some backstitching on medium to large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed designs with moderate cut-work on medium-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Cross stitch: Many color changes, full and half cross stitches, and backstitching on small (need-a-magnifier) to medium-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Many stitch variations and color changes, with multiple specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed and intricate designs with excessive cut-work on small(need-a-magnifier)-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Many unique stitch variations with multiple specialty threads and detailed designs.
Shipping Weight: 0.09 lbs.
Cotton Candy is a delightful treat in pinks. The stitch count is 176 x 176.
- 16" (6" for finishing) 18-count Rose Blush mono canvas (9281-470)
- Caron Collection's Watercolours #058
- DMC #5 pearl cotton #895, 3346, 3350, 962, 963
- Rainbow Gallery's Fyre Werks FT38 (or Kreinik 1/16" Ribbon #24)
- YLI Ribbon Floss 148-102 (or Kreinik 1/16" ribbon #9200)
If you choose to kit this pattern (see below), the supplies listed are to complete one pattern as represented, unless otherwise noted. Our staff suggested substitutions appear in parentheses.
"Wow, what a beautiful and easy to work web site. I am visibly impressed. Thank you so much. Now I can zip in and zip out [within a couple hours anyway]. - Kristie"