Categories for this product:
Turning Leaves (canvaswork)
Skill level: Intermediate
Nordic Needle Skill Levels Guide
- Cross stitch: Easy-to-follow designs with limited color changes and full cross stitches on large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Few stitch variations with no specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Basic designs and stitches with limited cut-work on large-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Few stitch variations.
- Cross stitch: Moderate color changes full cross stitches and some backstitching on medium to large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed designs with moderate cut-work on medium-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Cross stitch: Many color changes, full and half cross stitches, and backstitching on small (need-a-magnifier) to medium-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Many stitch variations and color changes, with multiple specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed and intricate designs with excessive cut-work on small(need-a-magnifier)-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Many unique stitch variations with multiple specialty threads and detailed designs.
Please add your e-mail to the Waitlist to be notified when this product is back in stock.
This autumnal design is a part of the Impressionist Collection. Stitched on 18 count , design measures 177 x 177.
- 18 count sandstone canvas (9281-370)
- Watercolours (144, 285)
- DMC #5 (433, 801, 920, 921, 937, 938, 3345)
- YLI Ribbon (148-47)
- Kreinik #8 braid (002HL)
- assorted beads (included with pattern)
Underline denotes products not included in kitting function.
"Love your site and catelogs. - Connie"