Categories for this product:
Turning Leaves (canvaswork)
Skill level: Intermediate
Nordic Needle Skill Levels Guide
- Cross stitch: Easy-to-follow designs with limited color changes and full cross stitches on large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Few stitch variations with no specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Basic designs and stitches with limited cut-work on large-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Few stitch variations.
- Cross stitch: Moderate color changes full cross stitches and some backstitching on medium to large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed designs with moderate cut-work on medium-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Cross stitch: Many color changes, full and half cross stitches, and backstitching on small (need-a-magnifier) to medium-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Many stitch variations and color changes, with multiple specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed and intricate designs with excessive cut-work on small(need-a-magnifier)-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Many unique stitch variations with multiple specialty threads and detailed designs.
Shipping Weight: 0.13 lbs.
This autumnal design is a part of the Impressionist Collection. Stitched on 18 count , design measures 177 x 177.
- 16" (6" for finishing) 18 count sandstone canvas (9281-370)
- Watercolours (144, 285)
- DMC #5 (433, 801, 920, 921, 937, 938, 3345)
- YLI Ribbon (148-47)
- Kreinik #8 braid (002HL)
- assorted beads (included with pattern)
If you choose to kit this pattern (see below), the supplies listed are to complete one pattern as represented, unless otherwise noted. Our staff suggested substitutions appear in parentheses.
"I save all of your newsletters, because they are always packed full of useful and great information and wonderful pearls of wisdom. - Nancy"