Categories for this product:
Friendliest Bugs (lacing embroidery cards)
1.42 lbs. |
Quantity in Your Cart
Skill level: Beginner
Nordic Needle Skill Levels Guide
- Cross stitch: Easy-to-follow designs with limited color changes and full cross stitches on large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Few stitch variations with no specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Basic designs and stitches with limited cut-work on large-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Few stitch variations.
- Cross stitch: Moderate color changes full cross stitches and some backstitching on medium to large-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed designs with moderate cut-work on medium-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Moderate stitch variations with few specialty threads.
- Cross stitch: Many color changes, full and half cross stitches, and backstitching on small (need-a-magnifier) to medium-count fabric.
- Canvaswork: Many stitch variations and color changes, with multiple specialty threads.
- Hardanger: Detailed and intricate designs with excessive cut-work on small(need-a-magnifier)-count fabric.
- Embroidery: Many unique stitch variations with multiple specialty threads and detailed designs.
Children will love discovering these friendly bugs as they lace around a butterfly, bumble bee, dragonfly, ladybug, and grasshopper. There are 5 cards and 5 laces. The cards are 8" x 9.5" made with very sturdy board. The laces are faux Silk threads that won't ever unravel. Suggested age is 5+ years.
"If your service is at all like your wonderful selections in your catalogue I will be very pleased. Being new to you and just getting back into needlework after being away from it for over 20 yrs. I wanted to let you know that it was a joy shopping on your web site and scanning through the catalogue. Thanks for being there and having such an easy and cooperative site to shop on. - MJ"