Hardanger Scissors Case (downloadable PDF) #0442-D
0 in Your Stash
- Intermediate Skill level
- Finished size 3.25" x 5.25"
This is a downloadable pattern and is not eligible for returns and must be purchased separately from regular stock items. To view this pattern you will need an Adobe Acrobat (PDF) viewer.Roz has gone to great lengths to make this project easy to stitch and assemble. Included with the design chart are step-by-step color photos of the filling stitches and clear, precise working instructions to go with the photos. Finished size when closed is 3.25" x 5.25". This beautiful padded scissors case will be perfect for your 3 1/2" to 4" embroidery scissors (not included).
- Supplies required:
- 28 count linen bands
- #8 pearl cotton or overdyed in your color choice (photo shows Caron Wildflowers color 036)
- DMC #12 pearl cotton (photo shows color 0822)
- 10 Mill Hill 8 degree beads in your color choice (photo shows color 18822)
- 2.5" x 15" felt for lining
- snap for closure
- two pieces of 24" long ivory 1/16" satin ribbon for finishing the sides