Celebrations (canvaswork) #1038E
- Beginner I Skill level
Make this Pattern
*We might not carry everything, but those products we don't carry have been substituted accordingly, are listed without the option to add them to your stash, are listed in the product description, or can be found in the materials listing in an additional image.
This design has been created for celebrating 25 years of Creative Festival in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, from 1988 to 2012. This sampler represents the needlework industry through the ages. The beautiful dress neckline in amethyst features a gorgeous Swarovski Baroque Focal Pendant. Accents of blue, silver and a touch of aqua green are sparkling with beads and crystals. Blackwork, Florentine, Satin Work, Herringbone and many other stitches are stitched on the 18-count mono canvas. Stitch count is 72 x 220 with a design size of 4" x 12".
- Supplies required:
- 10" (6" for finishing)18-count Santa Fe Sage Mono Canvas (9281-670)
- ThreadworX floss: 1138
- Kreinik #12 Braid: 001, 006
- Rainbow Gallery Petite Very Velvet: V627; Splendor: S809; Fyre Werks: FT23
- DMC Size 5 Pearl Cotton: 553, 554; Size 8 Pearl Cotton: 552; Floss: 550, 552, 553
- SJ Designs 2mm beads: silver (26), Grape (5)
- Swarovski 4mm bicone: Silver (3); Swarovski Baroque Pendant: #6090 Amethyst
Underline denotes products not included in kitting function. Our staff suggested substitutions appear in parentheses.