Flowing Friendships (canavswork) #1039F
- Intermediate Skill level
- Stitch count 156 x 204
Flowing Friendship is a lovely canvaswork piece by Carolyn Mitchell Designs. The inspiration for this design was the rapport among friends. Two friends each chose a Gloriana thread and Carolyn chose the third. As they exchanged ideas, each person had a different interpretation and the design began to come together. This shape shows the close relationship between three friends enjoying their company when they are nearby. Carolyn's full-color charts and detailed instructions make stitching a pleasure. The stitch count is 156 x 204 with a finished size of 12" x 8.75".
- Supplies required:
- 15" of 18-count Eggshell Mono Canvas (9281-270)
- DMC Size 8 Pearl Cotton: 434; Size 5 Pearl Cotton: 434
- Rainbow Gallery Splendor: S984, S985, S986, S869, Very Velvet Petite: V645 (RGPVV-V607), V613, Panache: PN24 (RGPAT-PA83), Neon Rays: N25, Pebbly Perle: P82
- Mill Hill Beads: 10075, 2031, 10033, 2074 Kreinik #12 Braid: 152V, 221, 027, 339; #8 Braid: 027, 221; 1/16 Braid: 221
- Gloriana: 076, 113, 135
- Au Ver A Soie: 4233, 4236, 2626, 4636
- Additional supplies required for finishing.