The American Star Biscornu (dimensional cross stitch) #105-850-0005
- Intermediate Skill level
- Stitch count 52 x 52
Make this Pattern
*We might not carry everything, but those products we don't carry have been substituted accordingly, are listed without the option to add them to your stash, are listed in the product description, or can be found in the materials listing in an additional image.
This biscornu pincushion design honors the USA with the American Star. The stitch count is 52 x 52.
- Supplies required:
- 5" (3" included for finishing) 32-count Light Mocha Belfast (3609-309)
- DMC Floss: Ecru, 498, 644, 823, 3051, 3052
- Kreinik (Balger) Blending Filament: KMBLF-001
- Mill Hill beads: 40123, 42013, 42041
- large and small silver star beads are included with the chartpack
If you choose to kit this pattern (see below), the supplies listed are to complete one pattern as represented, unless otherwise noted. Our staff suggested substitutions appear in parentheses.