Tapestry Treasures (canvaswork) #1410E
- Intermediate I Skill level
Make this Pattern
*We might not carry everything, but those products we don't carry have been substituted accordingly, are listed without the option to add them to your stash, are listed in the product description, or can be found in the materials listing in an additional image.
Tapestry Treasures is filled with all sorts of fun stitches and patterns, many of them invented by Jean Hilton. The model is sown in the Summer colorway. Spring, Autumn, and Winter options are given in the booklet. The stitch count is 252 x 252, 14" square on 18-count canvas.
- Supplies required for the Summer colorway:
- 20" (6" for finishing included) 18-count French Blue canvas (9281-570)
- DMC Size 8 pearl Cotton: 320, 806; DMC Floss: 320, 327, 367, 517, 518, 807, 3760, 3837, 3842; DMC Satin Floss: S501, S552
- Caron Collection Watercolours: 236
- Rainbow Gallery Silk Lame: SL38, SL58, SL84; Neon Rays: N06, N32, N63, N55; Flair: F538, F570
- Kreinik #4 Very Fine Braid: 5982, 006HL; #8 Fine Braid: 014HL, 5982
If you choose to kit this pattern (see below), the supplies listed are to complete one pattern as represented, unless otherwise noted. Our staff suggested substitutions appear in parentheses.