Spring Has Come Memory Quilt (canvaswork) #1501A
- Beginner I Skill level
Make this Pattern
*We might not carry everything, but those products we don't carry have been substituted accordingly, are listed without the option to add them to your stash, are listed in the product description, or can be found in the materials listing in an additional image.
Spring Has Come is the first counted canvas design in the Memory Quilt Collection by Gingerbread Girl. The stitch count is 68 x 68.
- Supplies required:
- 10" (6" for finishing) 18-count white mono canvas (9281-070)
- Silk n' Colors Wild Violets, Golden Moss, and Lavender Haze
- Rainbow Gallery Splendor #S807
- Soie Cristale #0057
- Kreinik Size 12 Braid #002
- The eight 4mm Swarovksi crystals and gold-tone frame charm are included with the chart pack.
Underline denotes products not included in kitting function. Our staff suggested substitutions appear in parentheses.