Imperial Egg I (canvaswork) #1532H
- Intermediate I Skill level
- Stitch count 158 x 194
Make this Pattern
*We might not carry everything, but those products we don't carry have been substituted accordingly, are listed without the option to add them to your stash, are listed in the product description, or can be found in the materials listing in an additional image.
Celebrate the joy of Easter with Laura J. Perin's Imperial Egg I. This egg design would also be lovely stitched in many other colorways! The stitch count is 158 x 194 with a design size of 6.5" x 8".
- Supplies required:
- 12" (6" included for finishing) of 24-count Eggshell Congress Cloth, our suggested substitute is 24-count Soft Ivory Congress Canvas (9406-099)
- Caron Collection Waterlilies: WL000-249
- Kreinik #8 Braid: 002 x 2
- Rainbow Gallery Fyre Werks: RGFYR-FT020, Splendor: S845, S899
- ThreadworX Overdyed Floss: 11141
- Cream and gold seed beads are included in this chartpack.
If you choose to kit this pattern (see below), the supplies listed are to complete one pattern as represented, unless otherwise noted. Our staff suggested substitutions appear in parentheses.