Springtime Wreath (canvaswork) #1533H
- Intermediate I Skill level
- Stitch count 188 x 188
Make this Pattern
*We might not carry everything, but those products we don't carry have been substituted accordingly, are listed without the option to add them to your stash, are listed in the product description, or can be found in the materials listing in an additional image.
The Springtime Wreath is a design in Laura J. Perin's Sampler Collection. This wreath is created with colorful Easter eggs and also features a little chickie and bunny. The stitch count is 188 x 188 with a design size of 10.5" x 10.5".
- Supplies Required:
- 17" (6" included for finishing) 18-count Eggshell with Gold Flecks canvas (1285-028)
- DMC Floss: 3828, 727; DMC Size 5 Pearl Cotton: 209, 340, 420, 726, 727, 818, 921, 938, 962, 989, 3325, 3326
- Kreinik#8 Braid 002
- Rainbow Gallery Very Velvet: V235, V269 x 2
- YLI Ribbon Floss 148: 021, 030
- ThreadworX Overdyed #5 Pearl Cotton: 510471 x 4
- Gold Beads included with chartpack
If you choose to kit this pattern (see below), the supplies listed are to complete one pattern as represented, unless otherwise noted. Our staff suggested substitutions appear in parentheses.