Valentine Wreath (canvaswork) #1551G
- Intermediate Skill level
Make this Pattern
*We might not carry everything, but those products we don't carry have been substituted accordingly, are listed without the option to add them to your stash, are listed in the product description, or can be found in the materials listing in an additional image.
The Valentine Wreath is a design in Laura J. Perin's Sampler Collection. Over 2 dozen hearts adorn this wreath finished with a large red bow. Laura includes the gold beads with the pattern but says you might want to add some extra embellishments like buttons, charms and other miniature treats. Stitch count is 188 x 188.
- Supplies required:
- 17" (6" for finishing included) 18-count Eggshell with Gold Flecks canvas (1285-028)
- DMC Size 5 Pearl Cotton: 209, 309, 498, 552, 3687, 3688
- YLI Ribbon Floss: 148-21, 148-30 (RI116-007), 148-039 (RGNEP-NP022)
- ThreadworX Size 8 Pearl Cotton: 811611 x 4 (RGBRA-A133 x 5)
- Rainbow Gallery Very Velvet: V282 x 2, V213
- Gold 3mm beads and seed beads included with pattern
If you choose to kit this pattern (see below), the supplies listed are to complete one pattern as represented, unless otherwise noted. Our staff suggested substitutions appear in parentheses.