Butterfly Effect (canvaswork) #1645A
- Intermediate I Skill level
- Stitch count 310 x 130
Make this Pattern
*We might not carry everything, but those products we don't carry have been substituted accordingly, are listed without the option to add them to your stash, are listed in the product description, or can be found in the materials listing in an additional image.
Butterfly Effect is a canvaswork pattern from Threedles. This pattern has many different stitches and can be stitched in three colorways, or in any of your favorite colors! The stitch count is 310 x 130 with a design size of 17" x 7".
- Supplies required for main colorway:
- 14" (7" included for finishing) of 18-count White Mono Canvas (9281-070)
- Kreinik #4 Braid: 005HL; #8 Braid: 005HL
- Rainbow Gallery Frosty Rays Petite: PY019, Silk Lame Braid Petite: SP67, Silk Lame Braid: SL01, Very Velvet Petite: V642, Splendor: S1107, S801, Treasure Braid 12 Strand: HG263, Water 'N Ice: WT10
- Mill Hill beads: 02010 x 2, 02019
- Sulky Metallics: Silver & Gold
Underline denotes products not included in kitting function. Our staff suggested substitutions appear in parentheses.