Pattern Maker Professional Charting Software #900-014-0001
On sale! The Pattern Maker Professional is an easy-to-use Windows program that lets your imagination be the only boundary to creating personalized cross-stitch and needlework. You can easily make an original design by "virtually" stitching it with the mouse. You can also create a design by converting your scanned photographs. This software is used by the talented Mamen of Hardanger Carpacar to create the detailed Hardanger charts she includes with her patterns.
PatternMaker will run on any computer running Windows 98 or higher - Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 have all been tested. In Windows Vista, PatternMaker must be installed in an administrator's user account. In addition, on some Vista systems it is necessary to run PatternMaker in "XP Compatibility Mode."
- Draw pattern pieces (polygons) from scratch, including curved segments
- Draw circles and rectangles
- Add points with the mouse or by typing X-Y coordinates
- Measure around curves
- Add text (labels) to pieces
- Add pattern markings like dots, notches, and button lines
- Special tools for adding pattern features like facings, pleats, and darts
- Trace around a .bmp image in the background (eg. a scanned pattern piece)
- Insert common sewing symbols from the included symbol library
- Customize the icon bar and change the Hot Key assignments
- Interface with MacroGenerator to automate drafting your patterns